Shore is under strong enrolment pressure and parents seeking day student positions are advised to apply immediately after the birth of their child. Waitlists are kept in order of the age of the child at the date of application. It is therefore recommended that applications be scanned and emailed to the Registrar at email@example.com as soon as possible after birth.
Boarding is a separate waiting list but parents are still encouraged to apply as early as possible.
The Shore Prospectus provides more detailed information on the School and families are encouraged to read it before applying for their child.
Should you wish to apply, a completed Enrolment Form together with the Application Fee should be returned to The Registrar (contact details below). Please do not wait for the birth certificate, which may be copied and sent separately.
Overseas students should contact the Registrar for additional information regarding enrolment.
The Registrar, Shore School, PO Box 1221, North Sydney, NSW, 2059
Tel: +61 2 9956 1131
Fax: +61 2 9956 1124
Office Hours: 8:00-4:00
CRICOS Provider Number: 00772M
The School is an approved provider to deliver courses to overseas students and meets the legislative requirements under:
- Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 (amended 2012) (‘ESOS Act’) section 9
- National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 Part D (‘The National Code’)
- New South Wales Vocational Education and Training (Commonwealth Powers) (Transitional) Regulation 2011 (‘VET Transitional Regulation’).
The Registrar, Director of Boarding and Headmaster may be involved in the promotion and enrolment of overseas students.
Please contact the Registrar for detailed information on the School’s overseas student program.
- Enrolment Form
- Credit Card Payment for Application Fee
- Terms & Conditions of Enrolment
- 2017 Fee Schedule & Conditions of Payment
- Year of Entry Calculation Table
2017 School Tours
North Sydney Campus
- Wednesday 1st March 2017
- Thursday 18th May 2017
- Friday 11th August 2017
Tours will leave from the Undercroft below the Assembly Hall at 8.30am and will take approximately one hour.
- Thursday 25th May 2017
- Tuesday 8th August 2017
Tours will leave at 8.30am and will take approximately one hour.
There is no necessity to book for these tours but parking can be difficult in North Sydney and there is no parking available within the School grounds.