Headmaster's Scholarship and Bursary Programme
The education mission of Shore is focussed on enabling young people to take their place in society not only for their benefit but for the benefit of others. Our Scholarship and Bursary Programme makes it possible for us to extend this opportunity to a wide range of students.
In 2016 the Foundation supported 44 boys on scholarships and bursaries, a financial commitment of $1.1m.
- 6 boys received Academic Scholarships (Years 11 and 12)
- 11 boys received Music Scholarships (Years 7 to 12)
- 14 boys received Means Tested (All-Rounder, Years 7 to 12)
- 8 boys received Means Tested (Rural/Boarding, Years 7 to 12)
- 5 boys received Indigenous Scholarships (Years 7 to 12)
Click here to view the Headmaster’s Scholarship and Bursary Appeal brochure.